SYKETTÄ-nutrition evening (ONLY IN ENGLISH): How to survive in the Finnish winter and food culture?
|Place||Lukema, The Student Union of University of Easten Finland (Yliopistonranta 3 C, 70210 Kuopio)|
|Date and time||11.10.2017 at 17:00 - 19:00|
|Participants||20 / 50|
In this SYKETTÄ-nutrition evening we will discuss the Finnish food culture and how to find healthy and nutritious food in the Finnish supermarket. We'll also talk about the special Northern circumstances that impact on people's health and nutrition (for example vitamin D-supplementation is needed here during the dark winter time). You'll also get to enjoy a tasty and free snack during the evening. The lecture is held in English and prepared by clinical dietitian, MHS, Hilla Martikainen.
SYKETTÄ wants to offer nutrition serveces also to our international studentents and staff members. You are warmly welcome!
Enroll via the sports calendar, so we know how much snacks we need to have.
Free with SYKETTÄ sticker!
5 € without the sticker. If you do not have the sticker, please enroll via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Enrolling is binding! You can cancel the enrolling 24 hours before the event.
More information (in Finnish): https://sykettä.fi/kuopio/fi/tarjonta/ravitsemus/
Users allowed to participate
- HUMAK University of Applied Sciences, Students
- University of Eastern Finland, Students
- University of Eastern Finland, Staff members
- Savonia University of Applied Sciences, Students
- Savonia University of Applied Sciences, Staff members
- University of Arts Helsinki, Students
- Ball Sports 2017-2018 (33€)
- Ball Sports AUTUMN 2017 (17€)
- Group class 2017-2018 (66€)
- Group class AUTUMN 2017 (35€)
You can no enroll, because you are not logged in!