Health Measurements @Sports Afternoon
|Place||Tikkarinne Test Room E157 (Tikkarinne 9, 80200 Joensuu)|
|Date and time||21.2.2023 at 15:00 - 15:30|
|Participants||5 / 5|
|More information||Physiotherapist and nursing students of the learning and service environment Tarmo of Karelia University of Applied Sciences take health measurements at 12noon-3pm. The measurements include InBody (measures body composition), hand grip and blood pressure. With the price 5€, you can choose any 1-3 measurements. Card payment on the spot. More information if needed, phone +358 50 913 1787. Enrollment on the measurements from 14.2. via SYKETTÄ sports calendar. Each group has 5 places.
Address: Tikkarinne 9, building E, 1st floor (basement floor), test room E157
To find the test room, enter through the main doors, walk straight to the end of the hallway, go down one floor after the sliding door, go through the glass door on the left and go to the end of the hallway.
Users allowed to participate
- University of Eastern Finland, Students
- University of Eastern Finland, Staff members
- Karelia University of Applied Sciences, Students
- Karelia University of Applied Sciences, Staff members
- Ball games - 2022/2023 (33€)
- Ball games - Spring 2023 (17€)
- Group exercise - 2022/2023 (66€)
- Group exercise - Spring 2023 (35€)
You can no enroll, because you are not logged in!