Instructions for safe exercising
Let’s exercise safely!
- Please come to sport facilities only if you feel well and healthy and you are symptomless
- Enroll for every class and course, also for ball sports via sports calendar!
- Wash your hands carefully and often with soap when you arrive and leave the sposrt facilities. Hand sanitizer is available in the facilities.
- Consider other users
- If you cough or sneeze, use a handkerchief and throw it into the waste basket right away or use the inside of your elbow. Wash your hands immediately afterwards.
- Be on time for the class so you have time to wash your hands and get the needed equipment without rush
- We recommend to wipe the machines and equipment after your exercise with disinfectant or disinfectant wipes available in the facilities. Throw them to the waste basket right away after use.
- In the facilities of our partners follow their safety instructions
- You can always bring your own mat/equipment if you wish
Our partners also take safety into account
- All the service providers take your safety into account. Please follow the instructions in every facility.
Finnish Institute for health and welfare: COVID-19 updates
UEF: Coronavirus situation at the University of Eastern Finland