Instructions for safe exercising
SYKETTÄ Kuopio sports halls are open. Let’s exercise safely!
- Please come to sport facilities only if you feel well and healthy
- Wash your hands carefully and often with soap. Hand sanitizer is available in the facilities.
- If you cough or sneeze, use a handkerchief and throw it into the waste basket right away or use the inside of your elbow. Wash your hands immediately afterwards.
- Consider other users and keep the safety distance
- Be on time for the class so you have time to wash your hands and get the needed equipment without rush
- Wipe the machines and equipment before and after your exercise with disinfectant or disinfectant wipes available in the facilities. Throw them to the waste basket right away after use.
- Avoid any unnecessary stay in the sports facilities. We recommend to take a shower at home.
- Studentia’s sauna is not in use
- In the facilities of our partners follow their safety instructions
- You can always bring your own mat/equipment if you wish
- Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare reccomeds that you use a face mask when in Sports facilities, at least in locker rooms and common areas
Our partners also take safety into account
- All the service providers take your safety into account. Please follow the instructions in every facility.
- Examples about the safety measures: smaller groups, more space betweem the indoor cycles etc.
Finnish Institute for health and welfare: COVID-19 updates
Savonia UAS: coronavirus information
UEF: Coronavirus situation at the University of Eastern Finland