SYKETTÄ has three own sport facilities: Studentia (Yliopistonranta 3), Snellmania (Yliopistonranta 1) and Opistotie (Opistotie 2). These halls and gyms are open for your use with a valid SYKETTÄ sticker. You may use the co-operations facilities, but only when we have some instructed classes or get to know -classes in their sport halls in our SYKETTÄ sports calendar.
Please check the page of each facility (see the drag-down menu) to learn about the opening hours, equipment and other important stuff!
Opening hours for the summer 2019
June and July:
- Gym open from Monday to Friday 7.00-21.00 (The outdoor will be closed at 20.00)
- The sport hall can be used on Mondays 8.00-14.00 and from Tuesday to Friday 7.00-14.00
- Midsummer: On Thursday 20.6. the doors are closed at 14.00, the facilities must be empty at 14.30. On Friday 21.6. Studentia is closed.
- Gym open from Monday to Friday 7.00-19.00
- The sport hall can be used on Mondays 8.00-19.00 and from Tuesday to Friday 7.00-19.00
- Regular set shifts start 1.8.18
Opening hours for gym, tatami and mirror hall in June, July and August:
- Monday – Tuesday 7-16
- Wednesday 7-18
- Thursday – Friday 7-16
- Sat & Sun closed
Thursday 20.6. open 9 – 14
Opistotie sport facilities are closed 21.6.-4.8. Otherwise Opistotie is open with regular opening hours, remember that you need an electronic key to access the facilities.