|Place||Studentia (Yliopistonranta 3, 70200 Kuopio)|
|Date and time||7.4.2016 at 16:15 - 17:00|
|Participants||18 / 50|
|More information||LAVIS is new dance style, that we dance with a style of "open-air dance" adding a new twist to it!
LAVIS is based on balancing with dance steps and more traditional aerobic -exercise. In these classes anyone can put more effort into their exercise and get a good feeling dancing with a good music. We play music that is traditional in finnish "open-air dance" but also cha cha and rock'n'roll! Although you get to know the dances during the classes, it's not about learning new steps, it's about doing a good and multiple exercise.
The most important thing in the classes is a good and relaxed feeling, where anyone can do sports with their own level. You don't need a dancing partner, we dance mainly by our-selves. Lavis is easy, fun and sweaty!
Users allowed to participate
- HUMAK University of Applied Sciences, Students
- University of Eastern Finland, Students
- University of Eastern Finland, Staff members
- Savonia University of Applied Sciences, Students
- Savonia University of Applied Sciences, Staff members
- University of Arts Helsinki, Students
- Group exercise 2015-2016 (60€)
- Group exercise SPRING 2016 (30€)
You can no enroll, because you are not logged in!