Kettlebell, fields 1 & 2
|Place||Studentia (Yliopistonranta 15, 70200 Kuopio)|
|Date and time||21.8.2023 at 16:00 - 16:55|
|Type||Muscle tone exercise|
|Participants||29 / 40|
|More information||Kettlebell exercise is a versatile class where you can develop your muscle strength and endurance with various functional movements made with kettlebell. You can use weights adapted for your own fitness level so this class is suitable for everyone! This class increases your strength and endurance fast with fun movements and variety!
Cancel your enrollment at least 4 hours prior to the start of the session. Enrolling for the morning classes that start before 10 a.m. must be cancelled at latest 12 hours prior.
Please remember that you are exercising at your own risk. Please follow all the safety recommendations and regulations given.
Users allowed to participate
- HUMAK University of Applied Sciences, Students
- University of Eastern Finland, Students
- University of Eastern Finland, Staff members
- Savonia University of Applied Sciences, Students
- Savonia University of Applied Sciences, Staff members
- University of Arts Helsinki, Students
- University of Arts Helsinki, Staff members
- Ball Sports 2022-2023 (33€)
- Ball Sports 2023-2024 (36.00€)
- Ball Sports SPRING 2023 (17.00€)
- Ball sports AUTUMN 2023 (22€)
- Group Class 2022-2023 (66€)
- Group Class 2023-2024 (69.00€)
- Group class SPRING 2023 (35.00€)
- Group class AUTUMN 2023 (39€)
You can no enroll, because you are not logged in!