SYKETTÄ-tutoring increases your well-being by offering you a chance to:
– Try different activities
– Spend active and easy-going free time
– Get to know university sport services and possibilities the city of Kuopio offers
– Meet new people
SYKETTÄ tutor activities are open, free and alcohol-free!
SYKETTÄ-tutors are students, who:
– Arrange activities, open turns and get-to-know classes
– Act as a “sport buddy”, which means you can ask them to do sports or for example take a walk with you
– Will help you with using the SYKETTÄ sport services
SYKETTÄ-tutors have attended their university’s own peer tutor education.
– SYKETTÄ tutors host a weekly shift, where different kind of games and sports are played. You can participate anytime for free (no SYKETTÄ sticker needed). The schedule will be published in August, when we publish the sports calendar.
– Tutors will arrange outdoor activities, get-to-know classes and other activities. You can find information from the SYKETTÄ tutors Facebook-page (not yet published).
– Would you like to have a friend for a walk, gym or some other activity? Ask a SYKETTÄ tutor!
Updated later! 🙂
Need more information?
Ask Paula: sports coordinator Paula Ruokonen
044 785 5087