SYKETTÄ-tutoring increases your well-being by offering you a chance to:
– Try different activities
– Spend active and easy-going free time
– Get to know university sport services and possibilities the city of Kuopio offers
– Meet new people
SYKETTÄ tutor activities are open, free and alcohol-free!
SYKETTÄ-tutors have attended their university’s own peer tutor education.
– SYKETTÄ tutors host a weekly shift in Studentia, where different kind of games and sports are played. You can participate anytime for free (no SYKETTÄ sticker needed). The turn is held on Thursdays at 17.00! (Starting from 19.9.)
– Tutors will arrange outdoor activities, get-to-know classes and other activities. You can find information from the SYKETTÄ tutors Facebook-page.
– Would you like to have a friend for a walk, gym or some other activity? Ask a SYKETTÄ tutor! You can use this form or send us a message via any of our social media accounts or e-mail.
How to participate the weekly shift:
– The shift is on Thursdays at 17 in Studentia sports hall
– Please wait at the Studentia lobby, the tutor will come to pick you up
– The content of the shift changes and you can find information of current week’s content in Facebook and Instagram @sykettatuutorit_kpo
– Participating is free and the shift is open for all the students of Kuopio’s universities
Contact information – you can message us in English!
Need more information?
Ask Paula: sports coordinator Paula Ruokonen
044 785 5087