Singing bowl relaxation 45', Sports afternoon
|Place||Studio Tempo (Puijonkatu 27, 70100 Kuopio)|
|Date and time||1.3.2022 at 14:00 - 14:45|
|Instructor||Tempo Liikunta- ja fysiostudio|
|Participants||12 / 12|
|More information||This one is for everyone looking for relaxation. A Tibetan singing bowl is a type of bell that vibrates and produces a rich, deep tone when played. Singing bowls are said to promote relaxation and offer powerful healing properties. In this relaxing session also other kinds of calm instruments are used.
Remember to do the cancellation at the latest Monday 28th of February (1 day before the event), if you can’t participate the event. You can make the cancellation at SYKETTÄ Sports Calender the same way you enroll for it. If you forget to do the cancellation of the event or you do it too late, it costs you 10 €.
More information about how to enroll and cancel: https://sykettä.fi/kuopio/en/sports-afternoon/
Users allowed to participate
- HUMAK University of Applied Sciences, Students
- University of Eastern Finland, Students
- University of Eastern Finland, Staff members
- Savonia University of Applied Sciences, Students
- Savonia University of Applied Sciences, Staff members
- University of Arts Helsinki, Students
- University of Arts Helsinki, Staff members
- Group Class 2021-2022 (66€)
- Ball Sports 2021-2022 (33€)
- Group class SPRING 2022 (35€)
- Ball sports SPRING 2022 (17€)
- March 2022 sticker (15€)
You can no enroll, because you are not logged in!