Electronic key for Opistotie facilities
How to get a key or activate one you already have?
1 – If you already have an electronic key (=Technopolis key, if you study in Microkatu campus)
You can activate it via SYKETTÄ selling point Café SAVOTTA in Microkatu. After paying the sports fee, you can ask the staff of Café SAVOTTA to activate the Technopoli key. The keys are activated once a week. If you announce your key number at latest on Wednesday, your key will be activated during Friday.
2 – If you do not have an electronic key, you can get it only from ISYY campus office Lukema or bookstore KUTOP
You must pay 20 € deposit to get the electronic key. You will get the deposit back when you return the electronic key. Check HERE for more information!
Please take with you your SYKETTÄ sticker. The key is valid for Opistotie sports hall and also for the two Gyms that are at the Opistotie sport facilities. The deposit is paid to the service desk when you go get the key.
Notice: If you have the old key (= for which you didn’t pay the deposit) the previously signed commitment is still valid, meaning that if you lost or don’t return your key you must pay 50 € as the commitment states.
Returning the electronic key
1 – If your key is Technopolis key (only activated to work in Opistotie), please return the key to the Technopolis info desk when you no longer use the key or graduate.
2 – If you have got the key from our selling point and paid the 20 € deposit, you must return the key to the same selling point and on time!
- Return the key to the same service point you got if from. Please check that you return the key before the selling point in question closes for summer!
- They key must be returned within 30 days after your right to use the sport services has ended (=after your sticker has been expired)
- You lose your deposit if you return the key too late, it disappears or gets broken due to your actions.
- Everything’s okay = you get your deposit back!
- Questions about keys? Contact us!
Sometimes the key is broken (=when using it, the reader by the door won’t show any light). If that is the case, you need to contact Pekka Vedenpää. Please make sure that the key really is broken (the reader by the Opistotie door won’t respond to it) before doing it.
* Contact Pekka: email@example.com, 044 785 6342